Kawaii! Forever on the cutting edge of cuteness, “Cute Toast Art“ is one of the latest cute crazes to sweep Japan. The goal is simple: create the cutest piece of toast you can and then see if you have guts to consume something so incredibly adorable. The best part is, making ridiculously cute toast is surprisingly easy.
Here’s how you do it yourself:
1. Cut a square of aluminum foil to fit the shape of a slice of bread.
2. Draw the design of you choice on the aluminum foil with a pen.
3. Cut the parts you want to darken while toasting.
4. Lay the aluminum foil over the bread.
5. Toast in the toaster oven and enjoy!
Reblogged from archiemcphee